Art Enrichment Programme
Some believe that great artists are born and not made. However, we at Fun Learners’ School beg to differ.
We believe that every child is a potential Picasso. This potential is fulfilled only with the right environment and training.
Your little ones can discover their artistic potential with our quality teacher. Art classes taught by Mr Sean Lee are popular. He is an experienced artist who has held exhibitions around the world.
Register for our Budding Picasso Art Class to develop your child. Budding Picasso is one of the many enrichment programmes offered by Fun Learners’ School. It adopts a customised coaching approach to nurture artistic talents. Here, your child can learn within his/her comfort zone and sustain positive results. Our teacher will tailor teaching strategies to engage learners, so that art is taught through close guidance, and inspiration.
The Budding Picasso Art Class is suitable for learners of age 4 to 17. Sign up now to develop the:
1. Ability to observe, describe, analyse and interpret on an advanced level;
2. Creative thinking and problem-solving skills to help them understand Mathemtics concepts such as geometric shapes, angles and lines;
3. Art skills which will help them draw and illustrate better in academic subjects such as Science and Geography; and
4. Your child’s left and right brain.
“The art of drawing which is of more real importance to the human race than that of writing…should be taught to every child just as writing is.” – John Ruskin 1819 – 1900
- Crayon/poster colour/water colour/acrylic colour/pencil sketching techniques
- Imaginative drawing
- Exercise imagination, creativity to present personal style
Fun Learners’ School (opposite Bukit Gombak MRT)
Thursday 7.15pm –
Sunday 5.05pm –
Fun Learners’ School (Beauty World Centre)
Sunday 1.15pm –